· German School, SCZ, Bolivia
· Bachelor degree in Architecture, Universidade Metodista Bennett, Rio de Janeiro,Brazil
· Workshop on Visual Arts, Chinatown Heritage Center, Singapore
· The Art League, Alexandria, VA w/Tania Karpowitz, Marsha Staiger, Beverly Ryan.
· Centreville Public library, VA, 2010
· Art League Gallery, Alexandria VA, monthly juried shows, 2011 – present
· Marriott Corp., Springhill, Alexandria, VA, 2012
· Alexandria City Hall, VA, 2012
· Artomatic Art Festival, Crystal City, VA, 2012
· Remax Gallery, Alexandria VA, 2012
· Foundry Gallery, monthly shows, Washington DC, 2012 – 2015
· Foundry Gallery, SOLO Show, Washington DC, 2013
· Foundry Gallery, SOLO Show, Washington DC, 2014
· 868 Estate, Purcellville, VA, color8art group show, 2014-2015
. Glenview Mansion Art Gallery, Rockville, MD 2016
.NOVA- Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria Campus, Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center 2016
· Private collections: in Singapore, Bolivia, Virginia.
· Cover winner for Art & Beyond Magazine March/April 2014
· Back cover winner for Art & Beyond Magazine September/October 2014
. Studio Visit Magazine, volume thirty two, a Juried Selection of International Visual Artists.- 2015
· Visiting Artist Program, Torpedo Factory, Alexandria VA, Summer 2012
· Art League of Alexandria, VA, Member
· Foundry Gallery, DC, Member
· color8art, collective of artists, Member
My artwork is influenced by many years of exposure to multicultural environments my love for art and my passion for colors.
My continuous interest in exploring different subjects, using different mediums and observing my surrounding resulted in a variety of paintings.
My relationship with colors has been always intense.
My greatest compliment is to have someone look at my art and feel an emotion that remarks.
I was born in Santa Cruz, Bolivia where I lived for my first 17 years.
I developed a deep appreciation and love for art, while I was studying Architecture in Brazil. Combined with a few years living in Singapore and a few years of apprenticeship with different Instructors in the visual art field, at Torpedo Art Center in Alexandria, I was inspired to create art and find different ways to express it. I live with my husband and two sons in Virginia, USA.